We are recruiting a highly skilled and motivated Information Technology (IT) Officer for PNAfrica with additional graphic designing and videography skills to help keep up with the rapid evolution of technology and its critical role in the organizations operations.
The successful candidate is expected to contribute to the development and maintenance of the organization's IT infrastructure and help in the in-house design and production of communication materials.
The ideal candidate will possess a combination of technical expertise, strategic thinking, an understanding of organizational communication, and a commitment to ensuring the highest standards of information security.
1. Web hosting and System Administration: Manage and maintain all our IT systems; ensuring optimal performance, reliability, and security of our website and all its related issues.
2. Virtual and Digital Infrastructure: Oversee the design, implementation, and maintenance of our virtual meeting platforms and digital infrastructure to support our growing organization.
3. Cybersecurity: Develop and implement robust cybersecurity measures to protect our data and systems from potential threats.
4. IT Strategy: Collaborate with leadership to formulate and execute an IT strategy aligned with our business objectives, promoting innovation and efficiency.
5. User Support: Provide technical support to employees, troubleshooting issues, and ensuring a seamless user experience.
6. Vendor Management: Coordinate with external vendors to procure necessary hardware, software, and services, ensuring cost-effectiveness and quality.
Qualification Required & Experience
● Web development and graphic designing skills
● A grasp of core features of various social media platforms and conversant with Microsoft’s suits and video conferencing platforms.
● A good understanding of organizational communications, problem-solving, and teamwork.
● Working knowledge of French or any other Official language used by African countries will be an added advantage.
● At least a certificate in an IT-related field and or a degree from a recognized university.
How to apply:
Interested and suitable applicants are to forward their detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV) and a one-page cover letter in a single document in PDF format to: firstname.lastname@example.org
File should be named after the Position and name of the Applicant in PDF only e.g. John Mensah - Information Technology Officer
Please note if you do not hear from us two (2) weeks after the deadline, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Employment Type Full–time Experience
Entry – level
Closing Date: 11:59pm GMT, Monday, February 12, 2024.